Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blog Ideas

I would much rather write about very open ended topics so that I could write about almost anything I want. If it's too specific I may not be interested in it and might not be able to find a way to make it personal and interesting to me. I think we could write recommendations on our blogs about books, movies, music, like we did on the back wall during English Lit. Some topics could be vacations or field trips, favourite activities, or school issues (and anything to do with fantasy!). I think the blogs should be marked on completion, but should have some sort of thought and effort put into it. Mindless gibberish probably shouldn't get much of a mark.

1 comment:

lenatheresa said...

I like the fact that stephanie can write about any topic put forward, and I agree that topics that are jus about ramble on about nothing should'nt really get a good mark